Finding bands and booking gigs is now much easier thanks to all the hard work from the Gigmor team! We just launched a bunch of enhancements to the site and more are on the way. See below for more details and for tips on how to use the new features. Questions, comments or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve been rolling out our new design in stages over the past few months and we’re proud to say we just completed that process. The new site has a cleaner look to make it easier for you to find what you need and connect with Gigmor artists and industry pros. It’s also a much better experience on mobile.
It’s now much easier to find bands and send them a booking message with the Message button on every artist profile. This is just a first step toward launching our gigs marketplace later this fall. Individuals and industry pros can now fill out a one-step form with details about a gig opportunity, including event type, pay and more. Gigmor artists will get a Booking Inquiry message and email right away. So, bandleaders watch your inbox!
Switch to SoundCloud
Gigmor now only accepts music through SoundCloud. In a few months we will no longer display music on your profile from any other sources so we highly recommend opening a SoundCloud account and connecting it to your Gigmor profile right away. Here’s how:
- Create a SoundCloud account by clicking here.
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud profile.
- Log in to Gigmor and connect your SoundCloud account to your Gigmor profile. To do this go to settings > scroll down to manage connected accounts > click on edit SoundCloud and paste the URL of your SoundCloud profile (ex: https://soundcloud.com/gigmor). Remember to click save after making any changes.
- On Gigmor go to settings > edit profile info > and scroll down to the section manage media. Click the button that says “Manage Soundcloud” and from there you can add the URL for any songs uploaded to your SoundCloud account. After you have copy and pasted the link click the + button to add that track to your profile then remember to click save to update your changes!
- From here you can edit which songs you want to be displayed on your profile, and you can always go back to make changes to the songs you show.
Add Your Address
We just greatly enhanced our location database. Now we need members’ street addresses, as well as city and zip. This means you’ll get faster and more accurate results in both matching and search. Click here to update your location now.
This is just the beginning… Our mission is to make finding gigs and finding bands much easier. The whole world loves music so our dream is to make it easier than ever to hire live bands. Stay tuned for more news about our upcoming gigs marketplace.
Interested in joining our beta? Click here to get on our beta list.